Jacob Clemente's Photo Countdown

For those leaving the show and for those starting
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Jacob Clemente's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

It's time to start Jacob's Photo Countdown as he leaves the show on Sunday, July 3rd :(

Photo thanks to his mum.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Re: Jacob Clemente's Photo Countdown

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:It's time to start Jacob's Photo Countdown as he leaves the show on Sunday, July 3rd :(

Photo thanks to his mum.
Yay! I found the countdown first day, I'm getting the hang of this Forum finally. ;) It's much easier when you check in every day, something I've definitely not always been able to do. Nice shot, Billy Whiz! Corey Snide was my first Billy and Jacob my most recent, and I love these tap-dancing Albany guys!!! =) Jacob will be missed very much in the role, but I am beyond confident I'll be seeing him act other roles again very soon!

Looking forward to more of the countdown, and thank you for doing this!

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

A nice photo from Jacob's mum of Jacob and Ben signing autographs :D

Actually it's them getting the autograph - but who is the bearded guy signing it?

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:A nice photo from Jacob's mum of Jacob and Ben signing autographs :D

Actually it's them getting the autograph - but who is the bearded guy signing it?
I'm guessing you're just kidding about not knowing? But he definitely looks much different now than his Ork days. =) I love this picture though, and I wonder if he's had a chance yet to see BETM.

Sean

p.s. What's happened? I've gone from not knowing where countdowns are to being the only one commenting? =) Thanks again for these BW!
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Grizzly Adams?
atreyu
George

Post by atreyu »

I guess the many years he spent in the jungle in Jumanji prepared him well for his Bengal Tiger role... :lol:
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Sorry for the delay in posting Day 8 but my flight was delayed yesterday and then it took forever to get through immigration.

Today's photo thanks to HugsY2k

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's photo thanks to Thommie Retter.

CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Thanks for these great photos BW, and welcome back to this side of the pond. ;)
:/
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

CJ-Rochester wrote:Thanks for these great photos BW, and welcome back to this side of the pond. ;)

Ditto to both comments -

Great photos - thanks for doing another fabulous countdown!

And welcome back - see you next weekend!
maria
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivals - Broadway”