Re: Jacob Clemente's Photo Countdown

Post by angelenroute »

Thanks BW! =)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Sorry for the delay in posting today's photo but I've been travelling again. I'm now safely ensconced in my hotel in Toronto.

This photo was taken at the stage door yesterday by myself. In the photo with Jacob is the excellent Lilla.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's photo is by Inspired.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

haha love them both...and nice that you were able to take a new picture for the countdown while the countdown is underway! =)

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

angelenroute wrote:nice that you were able to take a new picture for the countdown while the countdown is underway! =)

Sean
There's no end to my talents Sean :lol: :lol: :lol:

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thank you to Glenn Cook for today's great photo of Jacob

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Jacob meeting another Hollywood legend. Photo thanks to his mum.

angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:Jacob meeting another Hollywood legend. Photo thanks to his mum.
Thanks again for these B W! Jacob has sometimes slipped through the cracks of his Billy fame. He's such an awesome actor and performer and yet doesn't get the kind of accolades that he very much deserves. In some ways (and this is just my opinion) he was overshadowed by the Aussie invasion and the brilliant Alex Ko. Liam Redhead too had a big fan base because of his bubbly, fun personality. And by the way, I love all of these guys too! =)

And this isn't to say Jacob isn't incredibly amazing, because that's exactly my point, he is!!! He just (in some ways) fell under the radar at times. BUT, I see Jacob as an uber-talented young man who is totally FINE flying under the radar, because he's propelling himself toward super stardom! Just when no one's looking, he shows up as the face of Samsung. And I'll watch for this kind of thing to happen again I'm sure. I want him to keep singing and dancing, but mostly I really can't wait to see him continue to stretch those acting chops, because as a fan of great acting, I know he is innnnnCREDible! I don't know if Broadway or TV or movies will come next, but I truly believe that Jacob Clemente is a magnificent diamond just waiting for the right miner to discover him and let him shine for the whole world to see!

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

In recent months, however, Jacob has been doing a lot of appearances and getting good press all over the place. This should stand him in good stead as he makes the transition from his Billy career. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

I have to second Sean's remarks. They are spot on. :D And I would add that Jacob and his mom are really nice people to talk to at the stage door.

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivals - Broadway”