Brad Kavanagh

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Brad Kavanagh

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for the excellent article, Billy Whiz.

House of Anubis airs here every weeknight at 7. I have gotten hooked on it, actually. It's fun. :D

Here's the Anubis site. You can watch full episodes here.

http://www.nick.com/shows/house-of-anubis/
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

I wonder if it's only shown in selected cities ? I haven't been able to find it on Nickelodeon here in the Kansas City area. You would think the programming would be the same for any U.S. city though, since Nickelodeon is a cable channel and not subject to local interests.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I sat down at 7 last night, ready for the next episode, and .... it wasn't on! :? There was icarly instead. However, over the weekend, there had been a 2-hour Anubis special, running shows back to back (they only last a half hour each). I will be interested to see when it's scheduled again. Keep checking, Todd. I'm sure it will be back.
Ellen

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

After doing some searching on my TV program guide, I finally found that it's on Teen Nick, as opposed to the regular Nickelodeon channel - at least here in Kansas City. There are supposed to be episodes shown tomorrow and Thursday at 5:30 p.m., Central Standard time. I have my DVR set to record them, so hopefully it will be on as scheduled.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Its shown first on teen nick I believe but then repeated ALOT on other nick channels at least it is on directtv.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I have been watching it on the regular Nickelodeon channel, but I will check the listings for Teen Nick as well. That makes sense as the perfect location for it.
Ellen

hecouldshine
Small Boy

Post by hecouldshine »

Thanks for posting about this. Will look out for it.

A friend of my son's has performed with Brad in his school dance show; tap numbers, in West Cumbria. He sounds to be a wonderful boy. We can remember seeing him with Liam Mower. What a wonderful combination they were! His stage presence is amazing :D
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Brad was interviewed on Radio Cumbria this morning. I will try and get a recording but I can't promise.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
hecouldshine
Small Boy

Post by hecouldshine »

I'm trying to find it on BBC iplayer Billy Whiz. Was it the Mike Parr show or ian timms ? have quickly skimmed through both without any luck :?
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I think it was the Mike Parr show.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

Return to “Cast - London”