Max Baud: Older Billy - Tour/ uny/Raleigh/North Shore

kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Max Baud: Older Billy - Tour/ uny/Raleigh/North Shore

Post by kport »

Some very happy news has been posted on Max Baud's (US Tour Older Billy) Twitter!:

mbaud09 Max Baud
@ guess I'm back on board with BE. They met all my demands
ActingDude17
Tall Boy

Re: Max Baud - Older Billy, US Tour

Post by ActingDude17 »

This is wonderful to hear. I loved Max's performance and know he will be a terrific asset to the revamped tour when it begins later this fall.
UK/Ireland Tour
Billy: Lewis Smallman
Michael: Elliot Stiff

2nd American Tour
Billy: Giuseppe Bausilio, Michael Dameski, Ty Forhan
Michael: Griffin Birney x2, Cameron Clifford
cglaid
Small Boy

Post by cglaid »

A little enthusiasm might've made for a better post. It was almost as if the post was written with a shrug. "Well, guess I'm going back..." He should be blessed and honored that the tour was willing to work with him and his "demands" and welcome him back. I know I can't read tones from a post, but it just seems a little unenthused to me.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

You have to understand that while his twitter is public, this tweet was made to a friend of his. It was not an announcement.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

I expect that there have been some negotiations between the new production company and returning cast - things ain't what they used to be!
BEtourfan
Tony

Post by BEtourfan »

cglaid wrote:A little enthusiasm might've made for a better post. It was almost as if the post was written with a shrug. "Well, guess I'm going back..." He should be blessed and honored that the tour was willing to work with him and his "demands" and welcome him back. I know I can't read tones from a post, but it just seems a little unenthused to me.
I suspect that he and the other actors do consider themselves fortunate to be in Billy Elliot. I also suspect that they have expenses to pay (mortgages, rent, car payments, etc.). Meeting these expenses is likely to have become more challenging recently with the reduction in pay. So, I hear what you're saying, but I also understand how some of the enthusiasm normally associated with being in a great production may have been dampened.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

CBS TV in Philly did a nice piece tonight on a Tour cast member they consider one of their own -- Max Baud. Max was a principal dancer with the Pennsylvania Ballet.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2011/1 ... um=twitter
dongringo
Debbie

Post by dongringo »

porschesrule wrote:CBS TV in Philly did a nice piece tonight on a Tour cast member they consider one of their own -- Max Baud. Max was a principal dancer with the Pennsylvania Ballet.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2011/1 ... um=twitter
Nice! I like hearing from different cast members.
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )
gpcolo
George

Post by gpcolo »

I liked this interview too. Especially the fact that they are doing this piece halfway through the run (an advertising scheme absent from the first tour) and that it featured someone who does not get much press. Nice job Max.
BEtourfan
Tony

Post by BEtourfan »

Max Baud is referenced as a former student in this article about ballet instructor Olga Kostrinzsky.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/11/living/ba ... index.html

Return to “Cast Members - Past Regional Productions”