January 8: One Show Only at 3:00 P.M.

Questions about tickets, seating and accessibility
mrmikerocks
Miner

Re: January 8: One Show Only at 3:00 P.M.

Post by mrmikerocks »

I just spent the last 20 minutes with Telecharge and was told the same thing. Now must send tickets in for a refund.
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

Just got off the phone with Telecharge and they said they will send a me a refund for the 7:30 show but my 2:00 tickets are good for the 3:00 show. I asked again to be sure if my 2:00 is valid for 3:00 and they had me read the barcode on the ticket and he confirmed it is valid. They also said no need to mail back the Sunday night tickets. This goes against everything I've read in this thread so far so I'm really confused now. :?

One more thing - I just went to my Telecharge account on their website and my receipt/confirmation page for the 2:00 does show 3:00 now. (The 7:30 now shows 'Returned')
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

I called Telecharge and got the exact same information as Rich B. It's f***in weird, if ya' ask me!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

After reading Rich's post, I went to my order confirmation email for the 2:00 PM performance on Jan. 8, and it now shows 3:00 PM, so I am assuming that means I still have the seat I booked for that show even though the time has changed. Not as good as what Rich had purchased for the two of us for the evening one, but if there's no show in the evening, then at least he got a refund and we both have seats for the matinee.

If you booked through telecharge for the evening, then you should see a refund to your credit card already. If you purchased at the Imperial Box Office, you should certainly be able to get a refund by going to the window if the refund to your credit card has not shown up yet.

If anyone did not have a ticket for the matinee already, then I hope you will be able to find a reasonable seat to purchase.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

As I said in the other thread where this is being discussed, I expect the telecharge folks are overwhelmed and don't know what they are doing at this point.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

shimmyshimmy wrote: And I bought 3:00 tickets over the phone earlier today because they told me I had to.
As did I. I suspect we will not have any problem reselling the "new" tickets if it's finally determined that our original tickets for the matinee will still be honored.
Mike
Ballet Girl

Post by Mike »

I hit the Lottery and was able to buy A 105 & 106 for the 3pm show. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

shimmyshimmy wrote: Just curious, but did they charge premium prices?
Mike told me no, the price he paid was not premium. I believe "premium" pricing starts with Row C.
Brad
George

Post by Brad »

All this talk of tickets for the final Broadway show is making me so jealous. But I find it so interesting reading all the goings on - brings back fond memories of both Sydney and Melbourne.
Cheers

Brad
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

Brad wrote:brings back fond memories of both Sydney and Melbourne.
I hope those cities didn't have ticket screw-ups like we are experiencing for the final Broadway performance.

Return to “Ticketing & Theatre information - Broadway”