January 8: One Show Only at 3:00 P.M.

Questions about tickets, seating and accessibility
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: January 8: One Show Only at 3:00 P.M.

Post by Billy Whiz »

The money for my now defunct ticket has now been refunded :D
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
athadj
Miner

Post by athadj »

Looks like they've refunded mine too, after I e-mailed them of course. And now that the "other" issue is solved (thanks to Ellen :D ) I expect to receive my new ticket soon :D :D
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1
Billy4Ever
Audience Member

Post by Billy4Ever »

Wow!I just went on Telecharge to check how ticket sales were going for the final performance. Premium tickets are now $256.50 each!
Broadway (1)
- Joseph - .25
- Tade - .25
- Julian - .25
- Peter - .25
Tour (2)
- Kylend -San Francisco

- Ben - Vancouver
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I think there is a section of several rows in the center orchestra that they consider premium. But I believe the show also uses something called "dynamic pricing," which means that ticket prices can fluctuate according to demand.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
eltfan
Audience Member

Post by eltfan »

Is there any news on whether this show is now officially sold out? I cannot find any available seats on Telecharge.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Haven't seen anything about that show, but the sales numbers have been way up in the past week or so. My guess is that the finale, if not completely sold, is within a hair's breadth of it. You may need to do the cancellation line on the day of the show.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
eltfan
Audience Member

Post by eltfan »

ERinVA wrote:Haven't seen anything about that show, but the sales numbers have been way up in the past week or so. My guess is that the finale, if not completely sold, is within a hair's breadth of it. You may need to do the cancellation line on the day of the show.
...which is a bit too risky if one is thinking of making a last-minute dash from Sydney especially to see the final show!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

eltfan wrote:
ERinVA wrote:Haven't seen anything about that show, but the sales numbers have been way up in the past week or so. My guess is that the finale, if not completely sold, is within a hair's breadth of it. You may need to do the cancellation line on the day of the show.
...which is a bit too risky if one is thinking of making a last-minute dash from Sydney especially to see the final show!
:D :D :D
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

eltfan wrote:...which is a bit too risky if one is thinking of making a last-minute dash from Sydney especially to see the final show!
Especially considering that the cancellation line for that show may stretch to Hoboken, NJ! :lol:

Return to “Ticketing & Theatre information - Broadway”