Josh Baker's Photo Countdown

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Josh Baker's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

One week to go :( Here is a great photo of Josh outside the Imperial Theatre, New York, where they had on a musical about a boy that wants to dance.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Another great Countdown photo of Josh set in by his parents. Thanks once again to them and Josh for letting me post it.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's Countdown photo was taken by myself at the VP stage door on Saturday, September 3rd, 2011. Those with good memories will know it was the day of Scott's last show - and also my birthday :)

angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:If you haven't already seen Josh then you had better get there quick otherwise you are missing a treat.
Can't get there. =/ But thanks so much for this countdown. Have heard so many great things about Josh, and I'm sure he'll be very missed by all of the UK show fans!

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thank you for the comments Sean. I was beginning to wonder if anybody had looked at this thread in the past few days ;)

Another day nearer to March 3rd :( Here Josh is showing off his gymnastic skills in today's Countdown photo.

Lola
Tall Boy

Post by Lola »

I love this one :D
Westletonion
Miner

Post by Westletonion »

Thanks David. I regret I shall not be able to be there on Saturday but am grateful for seeing this pictorial record of such a friendly, warm hearted and enthusiastic Billy as Josh has been! :D
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

J.O.S.H = F.U.N :D

There must be a thousand laughs a day in the Baker homestead.

Keep 'em coming, David. :D

Pat
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

A really funny one of Josh for today's Countdown photo. I think this was taken in the BB House a few years ago.

patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

:D :lol: :D :lol:

Must be stupid this morning. What's the BB house?

Pat

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”