Harrison Dowzell - Billy

Westletonion
Miner

Re: Harrison Dowzell - Billy

Post by Westletonion »

Completely agree with all comments made. And yesterday it was one year since he started as Billy.
Bizzle
Audience Member

Post by Bizzle »

Sounds like we are losing Harrison on Nov 9th. (If Facebook is to be believed) He will be a great loss, but wish him all the best for the future.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Harrison's mum has given me permission to post the following message from her.

It is with mixed emotion that I would like to tell you that Harrison will play his last show as Billy Elliot on 9th November. On behalf of Harrison I would like to thank you all for your support. He is still the humble mischievous boy who went down to London to seek his fortune. Nottingham's very own Dick Whittington. We are very proud.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Bizzle wrote:Sounds like we are losing Harrison on Nov 9th. (If Facebook is to be believed) He will be a great loss, but wish him all the best for the future.
Note: This post was withheld because of our rules about posts from private sources until we could obtain permission to publish the information. Now that we have that permission from Harrison's mother, I have released the post.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

I have checked; the evening performance on the 9th has few good seats left.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

I would like to express my thanks to Harrison's Mum for letting us know. Being able to show your appreciation to these magnificent Billys who bring so much enjoyment to so many is an integral part of the whole experience attached to this unique show. I've got my seat, flights and hotel booked.

Pat
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

I also agree that it's nice when advance notice is given about a Billy's final show so people can plan ahead and be in attendance if they so choose. I only wish I wasn't a $1200 plane ticket away, as Harrison's last performance is one I would definitely try to be at if I could. One of my personal all-time favorite Billys.
Barry Appleby
George

Post by Barry Appleby »

Yep! Cheers, I'll be there for Harrisons final performance, the family usually have me tagged at weekends but I've got off for this one. A Big Thank You! to Harrisons mum for letting us all know well in advance it is really appreciated.
Katwoman
Small Boy

Post by Katwoman »

I've just booked two of the very few good seats left for Harrison's final performance, so my sister and I will be there to see one of our favourite Billys. I have also just reduced her to a state of shock by saying I would give my football team a miss on that afternoon (provided they are not drawn away somewhere in the London area for the first round of the FA Cup). It's unprecedented, but after what they did last weekend, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, they don't deserve me!!
dongringo
Debbie

Post by dongringo »

:lol:
Katwoman wrote:I've just booked two of the very few good seats left for Harrison's final performance, so my sister and I will be there to see one of our favourite Billys. I have also just reduced her to a state of shock by saying I would give my football team a miss on that afternoon (provided they are not drawn away somewhere in the London area for the first round of the FA Cup). It's unprecedented, but after what they did last weekend, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, they don't deserve me!!
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )

Return to “Cast - London”