Jack Bromage-Eccles - Michael

KeefyM
Michael

Jack Bromage-Eccles - Michael

Post by KeefyM »

Jack Bromage-Eccles is London's newest Michael, due to debut soon, but no confirmed starting date as he will start when the company are ready for him to start.

He is on the new programme insert with Redmand and Millie.
Unfortunately, I forgot to pick up an insert during my two visits to the VP this week, so maybe someone can post Jack's biography info from the programme insert.

Cheers
Keefy
:D
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Jack Bromage-Eccles - Michael

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks for the info Keith.

I wonder what happened to Thomas Moore who was slated to start in August.

http://billyelliottheforum.me.uk/forum/ ... =12&t=3732
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
KeefyM
Michael

Post by KeefyM »

I assume Thomas is still going to be starting as Michael at some point as his name is on the cast/production team poster outside the front of the VP along with Mille, Redmand & Jack, but it seems Jack is going to be debuting first (I'm presuming) since he is on the insert and not Thomas.
dancingboy
Billy

Post by dancingboy »

This is the information contained in the programme insert re Jack Bromage-Eccles.

''Hi, my name is Jack and I live in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. I love all sports especially football, rugby and dance and
gymnastics. I dance at Julie Bromage Dance Academy and I am also a member of Bromage Theatre Company. I enjoyed our last musical so much I decided to go along to an audition just for the experience and I was surprised each time I got a recall.

The character Michael is an all singing, dancing, acting part and it's been great fun learning new skills. Thank you to the Billy team for this opportunity. I would like to dedicate my performances to my lovely family, teachers, and friends who have supported me on this amazing journey. Love you forever...Jack x. ''
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

As of right now, Reece's bio is still on the Cast/Creatives page of the Billy Elliot site, but neither of these other two boys is listed. :?
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
KeefyM
Michael

Post by KeefyM »

Jack makes his debut tonight. Harris, Jack & Millie tonight.

Good luck and break a leg Jack.
Wowzell
Tall Boy

Post by Wowzell »

KeefyM wrote:Jack makes his debut tonight.
Break a leg Jack! We've got new cast members coming out our ears!
London: Harris x2, Adam x1, Kaine x1.

'In everything you do, always be yourself... and you always will be true'
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

What a stroke of luck being at the theatre tonight for a debut. Fantastic show and I have to pay homage to Jack for his brilliant debut in front of a great audience. We are well used to the Michaels all being different and Jack certainly delivers his own unique version that had me rocking. Great voice projection, too. I can't wait to see how he develops the role over the next while and we are all in for some great treats.

Thanks and well done to Jack.

BTW, there was no pre-show introductory speech but, after the Finale, Deka pulled Jack to front of stage to announce that it was his first show (followed by the Annual Easington Collection speech - a noteworthy cause if ever there was one).

Pat
Wowzell
Tall Boy

Post by Wowzell »

patc wrote:Great voice projection, too.
I swear the Billys and Michaels have microphones on?
London: Harris x2, Adam x1, Kaine x1.

'In everything you do, always be yourself... and you always will be true'
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Of course they wear microphones; the entire cast does. But that doesn't always mean they are understandable unless their diction is very good. I think perhaps that is what patc meant.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Cast - London”