Sao Paulo, Brazil

Lightman7
Small Boy

Re: Sao Paulo, Brazil

Post by Lightman7 »

Less than 24 hours before my flight to GRU! If anyone wants to meet up this weekend, send me a PM.
kadu
Small Boy

Post by kadu »

Lightman7 wrote:Less than 24 hours before my flight to GRU! If anyone wants to meet up this weekend, send me a PM.
bring your winter clothes! hahah
It's freezing down here (at least for brazilian standards)
louisv
Audience Member

Post by louisv »

jdmag44 wrote:Ditto
"Yep, you're one of us alright... :D Only a true Billy fanatic would make it a 'Billython' and catch so many shows like that. Wish I was there for that as well..."

Long live the Billy fanatics all over the world!!!!!!
It's great being a part of the group! :D I saw the show one more time Wednesday night (Mitchell was, once again, AMAZING!), and I have tickets for the closing night. I wish I could see all the final 4 performances, but I might have to work on the weekend...
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

louisv wrote:I wish I could see all the final 4 performances, but I might have to work on the weekend...
Do what you have to, of course, but speaking from experience, you regret so many opportunities like this when they're all gone.
kadu
Small Boy

Post by kadu »

I'm watching tomorrow's matinée... I'm really glad I'll have the chance to see the show one last time before it ends!
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

kadu wrote:I'm watching tomorrow's matinée... I'm really glad I'll have the chance to see the show one last time before it ends!
Yay! :D
Lightman7
Small Boy

Post by Lightman7 »

kadu wrote:
Lightman7 wrote:Less than 24 hours before my flight to GRU! If anyone wants to meet up this weekend, send me a PM.
bring your winter clothes! hahah
It's freezing down here (at least for brazilian standards)
Actually, your current temperatures are about what my winter ones are - I'm from the San Francisco Bay area! Unfortunately I accidentally left without my jacket!!! Time to go shopping when I land!
Lightman7
Small Boy

Post by Lightman7 »

I just got to my hotel - and it's the same one where the cast and crew is staying! According to the transportation schedule it's Mitch/Jake/Ty this afternoon and Ty/Cameron/Jake tonight!
kadu
Small Boy

Post by kadu »

Lightman7 wrote:I just got to my hotel - and it's the same one where the cast and crew is staying! According to the transportation schedule it's Mitch/Jake/Ty this afternoon and Ty/Cameron/Jake tonight!
That's great to hear!

I'm leaving right now for the matinee. I'm glad to hear Mitchell is playing Billy today. I'll get the chance to see 2 Billys!
mikey2573
Tall Boy

Post by mikey2573 »

So, how does one get these Instagram videos to play? I try to click on the big PLAY arrow on the center of the video but it disappears as soon as I move over it and I can't click it/

Return to “Billy Elliot the Musical - N. Amer./Int'l Tour”