Paul Aguirre: N. A. Tour; St. Louis; Raleigh NC

porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Paul Aguirre: N. A. Tour; St. Louis; Raleigh NC

Post by porschesrule »

With the departure of Craig Bennett, ensemble member Paul Aguirre has taken over the role of Big Davey per his public Facebook post today:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... e5f67f8ebf
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Paul Aguirre - Big Davey (Tour), Mr. Braithwaite (St. Louis)

Post by porschesrule »

Paul is playing the role of Mr. Braithwaite in the Muny production.

https://twitter.com/PAguirre6
BillyFanForever
Audience Member

Post by BillyFanForever »

Hello Billy Elliot Forum

I have been fortunate enough be nominated for Best Supporting Actor for the BroadwayWorld Awards in St. Louis for the role of Mr. Braithwaite in "Billy". I heard wonderful things about this fan page while I was on tour with the show and I thought I'd reach out and ask for your vote. I'm up against Michael Harp who was an amazing Michael and will mostly likely win and deservedly so, but I'd love to come in 2nd so "Billy" can take the top two spots. Please visit the link below and vote, and please spread the work. Also, please support our other nominations:

Best Musical
Best Ensemble
Best Lead Actor Tade Beisinger
Best Lead Actress Emily Skinner
Best DIrector Steven Minning

http://www.broadwayworld.com/st-louis/l ... 5AMBP.dpbs

Thank you so much everyone,
Paul
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

BillyFanForever wrote:Hello Billy Elliot Forum

I have been fortunate enough be nominated for Best Supporting Actor for the BroadwayWorld Awards in St. Louis for the role of Mr. Braithwaite in "Billy". I heard wonderful things about this fan page while I was on tour with the show and I thought I'd reach out and ask for your vote. I'm up against Michael Harp who was an amazing Michael and will mostly likely win and deservedly so, but I'd love to come in 2nd so "Billy" can take the top two spots. Please visit the link below and vote, and please spread the work. Also, please support our other nominations:

Best Musical
Best Ensemble
Best Lead Actor Tade Beisinger
Best Lead Actress Emily Skinner
Best DIrector Steven Minning

http://www.broadwayworld.com/st-louis/l ... 5AMBP.dpbs

Thank you so much everyone,
Paul
Paul,

Welcome to the Forum. I hope you'll find some time to poke around here. There's lots of great information on BETM -- a show you've devoted considerable time to in your recent career.

As to your request, I hope all fans of the show and members of this Forum will support you and Michael by voting.

Again welcome and best wishes.
BillyFanForever
Audience Member

Re: Paul Aguirre: Big Davey - Tour; Mr. Braithwaite - St. Louis

Thank you so much Porchesrule. It's been really cool surfing this site and seeing how many productions and amazing actors have been a part of the beautiful show. I'm honored and humbled to have been a part of it and am so glad many regional theatre are doing this show.
And thank you everyone on here for supporting us and voting.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

BillyFanForever wrote:Thank you so much Porchesrule. It's been really cool surfing this site and seeing how many productions and amazing actors have been a part of the beautiful show. I'm honored and humbled to have been a part of it and am so glad many regional theatre are doing this show.
And thank you everyone on here for supporting us and voting.
Bravo to an awesome actor! Welcome to the forum, and good luck with the strike...of people's mouse buttons next to your name. :D

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
BillyFanForever
Audience Member

Thank you so much Sean for your kind words and well wishes...I have been lucky enough to move into second place for the award but I could use a lot more help and votes...if you've voted thank you if not please visit

http://www.broadwayworld.com/st-louis/v ... region.cfm

And vote Paul Aguirre for best supporting actor in a musical. While you're voting please support other "Billy" cast members. Thank you to everyone in the forum for your continued support and here's a little spoiler... I will be a part of the ensemble in the upcoming North Carolina Theatre's production of "Billy Elliot" performing in February. See you there and keep voting!!!

Paul
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Welcome to the forum, Paul. It's a pleasure to see a cast member on here, something that happens quite rarely. So glad to hear you will get another chance to perform in the show this February.
--Chris

Return to “Cast Members - Past Regional Productions”