I HAVE A QUESTION?

For off-topic content
lolabeanz
Small Boy

Re: I HAVE A QUESTION?

Post by lolabeanz »

ok, now I might definately need to get a ticket!!!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Well, of course there is no guarantee at all that they would do something like that again, but I am crossing my fingers!
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
phoebe
Debbie

Post by phoebe »

The "tag-team Billy" is what I'd been hoping they'd do for the Tony Awards performance. I didn't know something like that had actually been done for the London anniversary show! It would be brilliant if they did that on Broadway for the first anniversary!! (You sure recall a lot of details about the show, ERinVA, even though it was more than 5 years ago. It must have been terrific!)
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- Chinese proverb
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Believe me, it was extremely memorable. Anybody who was there would tell you they won't forget it for a long time!
Ellen

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

How many of you US guys going to the first Birthday show, would you interested in a seating chart as we have for the UK "Gala" nights?
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I think that would be great, Nikkie!
Ellen

johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

NIKKIE-NIKKIE wrote:How many of you US guys going to the first Birthday show, would you interested in a seating chart as we have for the UK "Gala" nights?
ME ME ME!! :D
lolabeanz
Small Boy

Post by lolabeanz »

Can someone confirm for me, the first anniversary show for Billy is November 13th, a Friday night show?? There are great seats available that night so I think I will go:)
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

johnnyc wrote:
NIKKIE-NIKKIE wrote:How many of you US guys going to the first Birthday show, would you interested in a seating chart as we have for the UK "Gala" nights?
ME ME ME!! :D

Oh bless, so a seating plan for 1 then :lol: Seriously I will see if I can sort one for the US, anyone have a good example of the seating plan for the Imperial ??
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

amytmcg wrote:Can someone confirm for me, the first anniversary show for Billy is November 13th, a Friday night show?? There are great seats available that night so I think I will go:)

The official Opening Night was November 13, 2008, so I think we can safely assume that November 13 this year will be considered the first anniversary. That's what those of us who have already bought tickets are counting on.
Ellen

Return to “General Chat”