Anyone know what Shauns up to now? When did he leave? Loved him as Michael
5/06/08 - Corey, Shaun, Scarlet
5/02/09 - Fox, Dean-Charles, Annabelle
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Shaun Malone

Post by ERinVA »

Shaun's drama school teacher and a group of classmates were in NYC back in February. Several of us ran into the group between the stage doors of BETM and In the Heights, which they had been to see that evening. His teacher mentioned that Shaun is still a real live wire, and that getting him to do serious roles has been a bit of a challenge, but he is coming around. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Shaun has spent many months in hospital after a bout of sinusitis led to a brain infection. He is on this Fridays edition of 'Children's Hospital', ITV1 @ 8.00pm. He is due out shortly. Good luck Shaun.

Lorraine Kelly presents the observational documentary series set in the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital. In this edition, Lorraine meets 15-year-old Shaun Malone, who is fighting for his life in the intensive care unit after a bout of sinusitis had unusual and devastating consequences.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

I was deeply shocked on Thursday to hear that Shaun has been so ill over many months. I send my best wishes to him and his family for a speedy recovery back to full health. Shaun will always be a legend at the Victoria Palace Theatre to those of us who were so lucky to see him as Michael (and, on a very few occasions, as a stand-in Small Boy, too :D ) - and always with a big smile for the fans.

Get well soon, Shaun.

Pat
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I too was shocked when I heard the news this morning.

Best wishes Shaun for a speedy and full recovery.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

It is very sad to hear the news that Shaun has been so ill. I wish him and his family all the best for a speedy recovery. As patc has said, Shaun is a legend at the VP. I too saw him multiple times as Michael, and he definitely put his own hilarious stamp on the role. It takes a strong personality to play Michael, and I expect that has served him well throughout this unfortunate situation.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

OMG.What a surprise to hear news like this.
Good luck Shaun with your recovery.Hope you and your family remain strong.
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
jen
Miner

Post by jen »

Good luck in your recovery Shaun
It is a great show that people do come and see. Because it's not
just a show for adults, or just for children, or just for people that
like theatre, I'd say for everyone, and it's got so much emotion
behind it. Because who ever comes and sees it, feels the story -
so I think: it's brilliant!" (GM)
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

oh my :cry:

All the best to Shaun in his recovery.
Sending my love to him and his family x
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
hammy
Ballet Girl

Post by hammy »

Best wishes to Shaun in his recovery and his family.
He was a truely brilliant Michael. And absolute star.
Leon 2/05/07, Josh 28/12/07, Corey 16/06/08, Corey 12/07/08, Layton 28/08/08, Tanner 27/12/08, Fox 4/07/09, Tom 15/08/2009, Tom (5th Anniversary show) - 31/3/2010, Rhys 21/10/10

Return to “Cast - London”