Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Shaun Malone

Post by ERinVA »

So will I.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Johnnyc sniffly kits are going to be called for I think.

I would imagine most UK members will watch it on TV but I'll post a youtube link for those overseas.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

Billy Whiz wrote:Johnnyc sniffly kits are going to be called for I think.
Hmm, when was the last time we had those kits? I wish I had taken them to Charlotte when Michael Dameski left. Everyone I was near during the "Letter" reprise could have used them.. myself included. :cry:
thm
Miner

Post by thm »

I am shocked ! 6 month ! "devastating consequences"?! Just was reading here the bad news about Shaun's illness.
"..good progress.."?! - I do hope he'll be really fine again soon !
Born to Boogie
Tall Boy

Post by Born to Boogie »

thm wrote:I am shocked ! 6 month ! "devastating consequences"?! Just was reading here the bad news about Shaun's illness.
"..good progress.."?! - I do hope he'll be really fine again soon !
Don't worry - Shaun is on the mend. On Friday, if you are able to watch, you will see the progress which he has made since the first episode of Children's Hospital. He continues to make very good progress and is working hard to get back to life as normal.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Just to remind everybody that Shaun is on ITV's Children's Hospital on Friday, April 1st at 8.00 pm.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I've just watched Shaun in Children's Hospital and I defy anybody not to have a tear (or two) in their eyes at the end.

I am uploading it to youtube and I will post the link as soon as I can.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

As I said in my previous post - I defy anybody to not have a tear (or two) in their eyes at the end of this video.

Truly inspirational.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEIozBqu8PQ

jacob
Ballet Girl

Post by jacob »

Yes, very moving. It put one's own medical problems into perspective.

Shaun clearly has an enormous strength of character as befits a Michael. We are all behind him in the next stages of his recovery.
'Are we human or are we dancers?' The Killers

Finish
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

As Shaun said, that was "well good." :D It is really heartening to see the progress he has made, and I'm sure he will continue improving every day. Thanks for recording and posting it, Billy Whiz.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Cast - London”