Eliot Carrington (small boy)

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Eliot Carrington (small boy)

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here are a couple of photos of Eliot from last night. Thanks to his parents and Eliot for permission for the photo outside.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

Eliot's Dad has put on Youtube 5 x videos to enjoy. Eliot and his little bro, too :lol: :D

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... type=&aq=f

Supreme entertainment :lol:

Pat
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

I love those videos so much. What a pro and so camp :lol:
Charlotte x
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

Love the videos of Eliot and Oliver aswell.Bless them.
Eliot looks so confident,But then again to get on stage infront of an audience at such a young age shows his confidence.Well done Eliot
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
Elin
Small Boy

Post by Elin »

Those videos are awesome. :lol: :mrgreen:
aimeewill_2002
Tall Boy

Post by aimeewill_2002 »

Brilliant Videos well done Elliot
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

A new version of Electricity from ex Small Boy Eliot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsO2gxpV ... r_embedded
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
Meagan312
Ballet Girl

Post by Meagan312 »

Oh my gosh, thank you. He is soooo cute. :D There was a bit of street and ballet in his Electricity, very nice. He also managed to get in the 'turn head to the side, then other side, then up, then down'. I think we will see him playing either Billy or Michael in the future, or both. Just like Dean Charles Chapman. :D
Aus
22.03.09 - Michael.Joel.Isabelle
14.06.09- Josh D.Landen.Nina
UK
2.10.09 - Brad.Connor D.Francesca

It's like that there's a music playing in your ear, and I'm listening and I'm listening, and then I dissapear
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

sleepylins wrote:angry dance too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsO2gxpV_SI
That link actually takes you to Electricity sleepylins. The correct link is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozBTPSrx4xo

Thanks for letting us know that there was an Angry Dance one though.

Return to “Cast - London”