Post by porschesrule »

Happy Birthday, Liam!!

Enjoy your special day.
LiamM
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Re: Liam Redhead

Post by LiamM »

I just noticed a picture of Liam Redhead on the web site of the National Ballet School. School down to the bottom of the page and look on the left.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

LiamM wrote:I just noticed a picture of Liam Redhead on the web site of the National Ballet School. School down to the bottom of the page and look on the left.
There actually used to be three of him scattered throughout the school site, all taken before he was involved in BE. I used to give him a hard time about them, telling him he should ask for a commission as they were using his fame to publicize the school :lol:
Kinna
Audience Member

Post by Kinna »

Did anybody else see Liam at the final show of BETM Broadway?? I noticed him in the aisle when I was walking in to be seated! He looked fantastic.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Of course he was at the show, since he appeared in the special finale with the other former Billys. I also saw him outside around the stage door after the show.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Kinna wrote:Did anybody else see Liam at the final show of BETM Broadway?? I noticed him in the aisle when I was walking in to be seated! He looked fantastic.
Several of us fans were gathered outside the stage door before the show and watched a number of celebrities (former cast members) arrive. Liam arrived with Alex Ko. Here is a picture I took of the two of them being greeted by Thommie. Liam still has that amazing smile. :D

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 7568_n.jpg
:/
Kinna
Audience Member

Post by Kinna »

That picture is wonderful! That is true, I should have known then that there was going to be a special multi-Billy finale. :D I was late in arriving at the theatre (well, later than I would have liked to have been considering it was closing night. Sob!!) but I did briefly run over to the stage door beforehand and spotted Trent, David, and Kiril!! They were just standing there and because the show was about to start, all of the BETM fans were either on line or in the theatre already. I really wanted to say hi or take a picture, but Trent was talking to a girl so I didn't want to interrupt. :cry: Wish I had now... However, this is Liam's thread (the amazing Liam!) so I also did wonder.. I have watched the video of the epic finale over an over, but the light is so washed out I can hardly tell one Billy from the next. Which one was Liam? What trick did he do? He is so talented (they all are!) I just wish I could pick him out. :(
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Liam was over on stage left. I would have to watch the video again to tell you what trick he did.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

In this youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVwcq73B ... ature=plcp

Liam comes in from our left at 51 seconds. He runs across the stage and does a jump (I don't know the name of it or even if it has a name). When they do the Billy Jump he is third in from our right in between Tommy and David.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Kinna
Audience Member

Post by Kinna »

Thank you!!! I believe that jump is a grand jete? I could be wrong though. Do you know which Billy is which from left to right?

Return to “Cast - Broadway”