Where Do All the Billys Come From?

Is the Music live? Where are auditons held?
Justin
Tall Boy

Re: Where Do All the Billys Come From?

Post by Justin »

Just because this was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title! UK/Irish Billys grouped by county or metropolitan authority, US Billys (who have played in the West End) by state.

Lots of northeners among the English lot (I'm from London originally - anywhere north of Watford is "oop north"). Yorkshire and Lancashire are very well represented. And 3 from the West Country. 1 Irish and 1 Scottish Billy. No Welsh Billys yet. But 1 from posh Surrey! We're still waiting from one who actually hails from County Durham - that would be a coup at least PR-wise.

South Yorkshire
James
Brad

East Yorkshire
Liam

Essex
George

Staffordshire
Leon

Greater Manchester and Lancashire
Travis
Matthew
Layton

Pennsylvania
Colin

Dublin
Dean

New York
Corey
Trent

Devon
Olly

Glasgow
Sam

Cornwall
Josh

California
Hogan

London
Fox

Surrey
Tom

Nebraska
Tanner

Somerset
Ollie
Red's my colour
chocchipcookie26
Tony

Post by chocchipcookie26 »

The Super Billy.. although i couldn't show this in a photo.. it's Fox's Smile, and adorable-ness, gymnastic talent, Brad's incredible acting and Angry Dance, Tanner's Ballet, Ollie's singing, Tom's Letter, and also acting

In this picture, it's Fox's hair, Brad's eyes and nose, Tom's right ear, Ollie's left, Red Finale t-shirt (worn by Ollie), Tom's arms, and Tanner's tutu and legs

And yes, it is rather odd! This is not in any way intented to offend the Billies :lol:
Sorry it couldn't come out bigger :(
x
pexcornel
Miner

Post by pexcornel »

Billynstein
Tanner x3; Fox x4; Ollie x3; Brad x2; Tom x4.
pexcornel
Miner

Post by pexcornel »

Ah and thanks for plugging the forum and a certain site dedicated to a certain Billy that just had his last night as Billy last week :D
Tanner x3; Fox x4; Ollie x3; Brad x2; Tom x4.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Great article porschesrule. Can't wait for the other articles to come out.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

Justin wrote:posh Surrey!
:D Does that mean I'm posh?! Hah...
chocchipcookie26 wrote:Image

The Super Billy.. although i couldn't show this in a photo.. it's Fox's Smile, and adorable-ness, gymnastic talent, Brad's incredible acting and Angry Dance, Tanner's Ballet, Ollie's singing, Tom's Letter, and also acting

In this picture, it's Fox's hair, Brad's eyes and nose, Tom's right ear, Ollie's left, Red Finale t-shirt (worn by Ollie), Tom's arms, and Tanner's tutu and legs

And yes, it is rather odd! This is not in any way intented to offend the Billies :lol:
x
ahahaa! Thats so random :lol:
Charlotte x
chocchipcookie26
Tony

Post by chocchipcookie26 »

I was bored, and it's more fun than work :L
x
eris
Small Boy

Post by eris »

bubsycm wrote:
Justin wrote:posh Surrey!
:D Does that mean I'm posh?! Hah...
chocchipcookie26 wrote:Image

x
ahahaa! Thats so random :lol:

Hahahahaaa !! :D
Sam 1x - Tom 5x - Brad 2x - Tanner 3x - Fox 1x - Ollie 1x - Liam (Redhead) 1x - Scott 1x - Dean 1x-Josh 1x-Adam 1x
billybuddies4eva
Tall Boy

Post by billybuddies4eva »

I was priveledged enough ( :| ) to be able to see it in all it's full shining glory on Microsoft Word...was quite odd :lol:

Corey x3 Layton x3 Josh x2 Tanner x3 Brad x2 Hogan x1 Sam x1 Liam x1 Travis x1 Ollie x2 Fox 1 Trent x0.5 Davidx0.5

Shaun x4 Jonty x3 George x3 Ryan x2 Dean x2 Daniel x2 George x3 Brad x1 Jake x2 Keane x1 Connor x1

Return to “Information/Questions about BETM”