October 2009 Reviews - London

pinknick103
Tony

Re: October 2009 - UK Reviews

Post by pinknick103 »

Review to follow when I have a little more time to write a good and proper one - I promise !!!! xxxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
wendy
Tall Boy

Post by wendy »

just my thoughts not review as such
sat eve, Brad's performane was amazzzing he looked as though he was having the time of his life up on that stage, he put everything into his performance and thoroughly deserved every standing ovation he got that eve well done brad see ya soon,

now from small boy to nan to dad the ballet girls,the whole cast pulled out all them stops, it was full of so much energy, even the smoke machine made a bigger apperance :lol:
great show great night great cast
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

chocchipcookie26 wrote:Not if you go on a Saturday he's doing in November/December :)
x
So he's going to be performing on Saturdays for the next two months ?? :shock:
chocchipcookie26
Tony

Post by chocchipcookie26 »

Some Saturdays :)
x
Bungie
Small Boy

Post by Bungie »

Dwallen. 32 shows and its the first time you've seen Connor.? Wow. You're right in your assessment though. He is such a wonderful Michael. Anybody else you've missed.?
Remi
Small Boy

Post by Remi »

Everything as already been said, as always. It was my first time seeing Brad & Connor and they certainly didn't disappoint. Brad is so graceful on stage, both Swan Lake and Electricity were a pure delight !! (although I would rather watch the 1st one from the DC, I bet it looked outstanding from up there). It's not surprising that the show remains so popular, which such talented lads ! I just wanted to add that Billy continues to wow foreign people ... indeed there was a famous french actor sitting in the Stalls during Brad's last. He saw the show for the first time back in January (Brad was playing Billy) and fell in love with it. He and his wife decided to take their children to the show and booked for Saturday 31st Oct. How lucky. The family was more than thrilled at the end of the show and I can tell you they will come back ASAP !

(Sadly, I can't post any of my photos, they're all s***).
Mel8.12
Audience Member

Post by Mel8.12 »

... s*** pictures are better than none :-)
Not only this French family will come again - persuaded my family to fly to London next year to see Billy as well - I was talking about it all the time and now they want to see it as well :-)...
.....electricity, sparks inside of me.....
Bungie
Small Boy

Post by Bungie »

Todd and chocchipcookie23. This may help. I heard the rumours about Brad doing some occasional performances after his official last night , but I did not believe them. It looks as if chocchipcookie23 is right because my unconfirmed information is that he is pencilled in for Saturday 7th.November 7.30pm. Saturday 14th.November 2.30pm. Saturday 21st.November 2.30pm. How correct do I think my information is.? Well it is unconfirmed, but I would think, emm. emm 85 - 90%. But don't blame me if it is wrong.!! :D :D
chocchipcookie26
Tony

Post by chocchipcookie26 »

Remi wrote:Everything as already been said, as always. It was my first time seeing Brad & Connor and they certainly didn't disappoint. Brad is so graceful on stage, both Swan Lake and Electricity were a pure delight !! (although I would rather watch the 1st one from the DC, I bet it looked outstanding from up there). It's not surprising that the show remains so popular, which such talented lads ! I just wanted to add that Billy continues to wow foreign people ... indeed there was a famous french actor sitting in the Stalls during Brad's last. He saw the show for the first time back in January (Brad was playing Billy) and fell in love with it. He and his wife decided to take their children to the show and booked for Saturday 31st Oct. How lucky. The family was more than thrilled at the end of the show and I can tell you they will come back ASAP !

(Sadly, I can't post any of my photos, they're all s***).
What French actor???? :D
xx
dwallen
Small Boy

Post by dwallen »

No Bungie, I think I have seen everyone else now but Connor was a revelation. I am looking forward to seeing him again in the future. Am I right that there is a suggestion that Brad will perform again?
67 wonderful shows
21 marvellous Billys
Travis, Sam, Layton, Corey, Josh, Hogan, Fox, Brad, Tom, Tanner, Ollie, Dean, Rhys, Scott, Ryan, Josh Baker, Adam, Harris and Kaine, Harrison and Tade
2 First Nights - Ollie and Dean-Charles
8 Last Nights - Layton, Hogan, Brad, Fox, Tom, Ollie, Scott and Dean.
6 Anniversaries - 4th, 5th plus the second 5th Anniversary (May 12th 2010), 6th (March 2011) 7th (May 12th 2012) 8th (May 11th 2013)
1 Gala Night - May 30th 2012 - celebrating 7th Anniversary and 3,000 show.

Return to “Reviews Archive”