Jacob's last night - Anybody interested in a pre-show meal?

clue
Tall Boy

Re: Jacob's last night - Anybody interested in a pre-show meal?

Post by clue »

I am coming to pre-show meal on Sunday.

As for where to go to eat ... depends on what type of food people want to eat.

Film Center and the Edison are two solid choices.

I can look for more .. just need to know what types of food.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

The Edison is fine by me and you can't get much closer to the theatre :D

They also do individual checks which is handy.

Cash only though.

Is everybody happy with Edisons?
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Yes the individual checks at the Edison is a handy thing. The Edison is fine with me. :D
:/
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

CJ-Rochester wrote:Yes the individual checks at the Edison is a handy thing. The Edison is fine with me. :D
It's been a while now, Edison works for me too.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

May as well post this here for easiest way of letting people know...I'll be at the matinee Sunday as well. Just bought a ticket tonight online. Had gone back and forth on whether or not to do it (it's just gonna be sitting on my credit card for a while haha) but gave in and used the BEBUCKS code for a $79 left orch partial view seat row E. So those going to that show, I'll be getting in just before the show and will be there on left side wall. See y'all there.

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
mikey
Small Boy

Post by mikey »

I plan on seeing Jacob's final show. It would be nice to have a pre-dinner meal with folks as I have never been to a Billy gathering before. Is everyone meeting at the stage door at 5 pm?

Mikey
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Ok so the stage door round about 5.00pm.

If you miss us there then Edisons at about 5.30pm
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

angelenroute wrote:May as well post this here for easiest way of letting people know...I'll be at the matinee Sunday as well. Just bought a ticket tonight online. Had gone back and forth on whether or not to do it (it's just gonna be sitting on my credit card for a while haha) but gave in and used the BEBUCKS code for a $79 left orch partial view seat row E. So those going to that show, I'll be getting in just before the show and will be there on left side wall. See y'all there.
Sean
Sean, from the tracking this weeks it looks like we will see Joseph at the Sunday matinee. I was hoping for Tade, as he is the only one I haven't seen yet, but Joseph is awesome. From your signature it looks like you have yet to see Joseph so this will be a first for you. I'm sure you will enjoy. :D
:/

Return to “Broadway Archive”