Broadway Production of BETM Going Out With a Bang

porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Broadway Production of BETM Going Out With a Bang

Post by porschesrule »

BETM Broadway is going out with a bang. Last week's numbers were among the best ever recorded in the three years of the show on Broadway:

Gross = $1.45M
Seating Capacity = 99.9% (12,778 seats sold of a 12,789 potential sale).

The average ticket price and top ticket price were considerably below what the show achieved in those categories in its "hey-day" at $113.72 and $199.00 respectively.

Too bad we didn't see those numbers every week. If so, the show wouldn't be closing on Sunday.

http://broadwayworld.com/grosses.cfm
mikey2573
Tall Boy

Re: Broadway Production of BETM Going Out With a Bang

Post by mikey2573 »

Does anyone know if there are tickets available for Saturday's shows. My efforts to purchase tickets have not been fruitful. Already have tickets for Friday and Sunday.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

mikey2573 wrote:Does anyone know if there are tickets available for Saturday's shows. My efforts to purchase tickets have not been fruitful. Already have tickets for Friday and Sunday.
I was checking for a friend yesterday. Both shows Saturday only had single seat, and they were in the rear mezz. You might want to call the box office and ask about the partial view or box seats, since they are not sold online.
:/
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

As of this morning, Telecharge had nothing for Saturday's matinee and only O-18 in the orchestra for Saturday night.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

CJ-Rochester wrote:
mikey2573 wrote:Does anyone know if there are tickets available for Saturday's shows. My efforts to purchase tickets have not been fruitful. Already have tickets for Friday and Sunday.
I was checking for a friend yesterday. Both shows Saturday only had single seat, and they were in the rear mezz. You might want to call the box office and ask about the partial view or box seats, since they are not sold online.
The problem is, you cannot call the box office directly. The only way you can talk to a person in the box office is by going to the theatre. If you call, you get telecharge, and the agents there see exactly what you see online (at least that's what the agent told me when I called the last time I booked tickets, which was for this Sunday's show).

I expect that some ticket brokers may still have some availability, but their tickets will come with a hefty mark up.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
LiamM
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by LiamM »

I'm in the City now. PM if you would like me to drop by the Imperial to get you a ticket. Let me know what price point you want. Are you going to the Fan Celebration on Friday? You can pay me then.
rob_hanson1979
George

Post by rob_hanson1979 »

I thought about taking the bus overnight to New York to see the final show on sunday.... but its sold out. It's probably best because the bus alone is $200 round trip.
I'm really excited for all of you though! I can imagine what an amazing weekend this is going to be. I'm looking forward to the pictures and reports!

Return to “Broadway Archive”