Scott McKenzie's Photo Countdown

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Scott McKenzie's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

Another day closer :(

This "snap" was provided by Scott's mum.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
dancingboy
Billy

Post by dancingboy »

Great photo.Which one is Scott?
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well we are in the final week now.

This photo was taken by myself outside the VP after the 5th Birthday Show - the BEST show ever!

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

It's BOGOF day today.

Two for the price of one. Both photos have been provided by Scott's mum.

pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Great photos David - thanks xx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
dancingboy
Billy

Post by dancingboy »

Once again, thanks for sharing those great photos with us and thanks to Scott's Mum too.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's photo was taken by myself as all the Billys lined up outside the VP for the press photos before the 5th Birthday Show.

Brad
George

Post by Brad »

Billy Whiz wrote:Another day closer :(

This "snap" was provided by Scott's mum.

Would have thought the Loch Ness Monster was bigger than that but good on Scott for catching it :lol:
Cheers

Brad
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

The dreaded day is nearly upon us :(

Another great photo sent to me by Scott's mum.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Only one day to go :(

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”