Dean-Charles Chapman's Photo Countdown

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Dean-Charles Chapman's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

Sorry today's countdown photo is a bit late. This photo was taken by myself at the leavers' show last November. The expression on Dean's face is priceless.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today great photo has again been given to me by Dean's family.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Sam4God
Tall Boy

Post by Sam4God »

Aww, love it! Can't believe it's only 4 days now!
113 Shows: (July 2008 - March 2016)
23 Billys: (LaytonX1, TannerX1, OllieX2, RyanX14, ScottX1, Dean-CharlesX4, AdamX16, JoshX5, KaineX8, HarrisX8, HarrisonX10, RedmandX10, TadeX2, AliX5.5, ElliottX5, BradleyX5.5, MitchellX3, MatteoX1, Ollie JX3, NatX3, Brodie X3, Thomas X1, Euan X1)
18 Michaels: (ShaunX1, Dean-CharlesX1, JakeX1, JoeX31, ReeceX15.5, Connor KellyX17.5, Connor LawsonX2, Adam VespermanX1, ThomasX5, JackX3, ZachX7.5, Tade BiesingerX1, FreddieX5.5, ZakX5, TomiX5, ToddX3, NathanX3, BenX1, BradleyX3)
13 Debbies: (MeganX1, AnnabelleX1, FrancescaX14, Emily SmithX7, Emily WilliamsX16, MacyX18, DaynaX16, MillieX12, DemiX14.5, KyriaX4, ConnieX3.5, Beatrice X2, HollieX3)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

:oops: Sorry for this but I thought I had posted the countdown photo earlier today.

Yet another senior moment

This photo was taken by myself at the 5th Birthday show in March, 2010.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Two days to go and another great photo for the Countdown. Thanks again to Dean's family for this photo of him in his Small Boy clobber.

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Love all the Small Boy photos! :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Brad
George

Post by Brad »

Keep up the great work BW -can't wait to see whats left
Cheers

Brad
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's Countdown photo says it all. I must thank Dean's family for taking the time to send me this photo as it only arrived yesterday. I want to personally thank them for joining in with the Countdown as it is appreciated by me and, I'm sure, by all of Dean's many fans.

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Excellent! It is so very nice that his family have helped us out with photos. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Great countdown once again! Was going to ask how he's in the driver's seat already, but then realized we Americans are backwards that way. ;)

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”