Tommy Batchelor--Billy, Broadway & Chicago

sgv123
Ballet Girl

Re: Tommy Batchelor

Post by sgv123 »

One of the articles stated that Tommy will be performing on Broadway through December 11th.
Oct. 2008-Dec.. 2010
Billy:Trent x5 Kiril x3* David x1*Tommy x2 Joseph x1
Michael: David x4 Frank x3 Keean x2 Trevor x2 Neil x1
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks. :D Once that date arrives, we will open his Arrivals thread for Chicago.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
seuchick
Small Boy

Post by seuchick »

Congratulations Tommy!!! I hope to get to see you in NY next week, that is if you're not running all over the place doing press for the Chi production!

One of the articles said he would be with the broadway production through Dec. 11.

Oops you beat me to it!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Could someone give the link to that particular article, please?

Here's Tommy's bio from BWW:
TOMMY BATCHELOR (Billy). Hi! My name is Tommy Batchelor. I am 14 years old and from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. I made my Broadway debut as ‘Billy.' Watching Gregory Hines and Fred Astaire movies lead to my early interest in dance. At four, I started dance training at Dance Factory in Minnesota. Most of my training has been at Palm Beach Ballet Center and Palm Beach Public Schools of the Arts (U.B. Kinsey and MSOA). Other favorite dance experiences include Miami City Ballet's The Nutcracker (The Prince/ Nutcracker, 2006 at the Kravis Center), and YAGP competition (finals, 2008). I wanted to be on Broadway for as long as I can remember. My dance teacher, Ms. Jane Beck, always told me that I would make it on Broadway by 18. I guess I opened a few years early. I'm so excited to continue to be a part of the Billy Elliot family!
Ellen

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
sgv123
Ballet Girl

Post by sgv123 »

Oct. 2008-Dec.. 2010
Billy:Trent x5 Kiril x3* David x1*Tommy x2 Joseph x1
Michael: David x4 Frank x3 Keean x2 Trevor x2 Neil x1
Elin
Small Boy

Post by Elin »

I asked if they’d heard about the Ledge. “I want to go on that so bad!” said Corrales. Batchelor didn’t know about it, but after I explained that you could now step out and look straight down from the Skydeck, he seemed awed. “Maybe that’s what I can say next time when they’re like, ‘What’s it feel like when you’re dancing?,’” he mused. “‘I feel like I’m standing at the top of the Sears Tower and looking down!’”

:lol:
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Congrats Tommy!!!!!!!!!

Steven
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Congratulations, Tommy! Roll on Chicago!!
Ellen

StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Elin wrote:I asked if they’d heard about the Ledge. “I want to go on that so bad!” said Corrales. Batchelor didn’t know about it, but after I explained that you could now step out and look straight down from the Skydeck, he seemed awed. “Maybe that’s what I can say next time when they’re like, ‘What’s it feel like when you’re dancing?,’” he mused. “‘I feel like I’m standing at the top of the Sears Tower and looking down!’”

:lol:
Umm...no Tommy. Last time you changed that lyric it didnt go very well... :lol: :lol: :lol: (I still like it though :D )

Steven
dancinboi
Small Boy

Post by dancinboi »

So happy for Tommy. I know he must be so excited to head up the Billy team in Chicago. He will get the press that he missed out on in the NYC production. He is so fantastic. Chicago is lucky to get him. We will miss you in NYC but we have until December 11 to enjoy your talent. Congratulations. They will love you like we do!!!
NYC: David x3, Trent x9, Kiril x9, Tommy x1, Tanner x2, Alex x1, Dayton x1

Return to “Cast - Chicago”