Priscilla Queen of the Desert

Chat about other shows here
Finale
Former Admin

Re: Priscilla Queen of the Desert

Post by Finale »

Saw it this afternoon - very good and glittery!

And Nikkie, I think I know which part you were referring to in which the family walked out!! : :lol: ;)
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Went to see priscilla for the 2nd time last night. It was fab. I love it. Its so colourful and glittery, and the costumes are marvellous. Had been told jason donovan was on hol, so it was a great bonus to see his name on the board. My fav character was the guy who played felicia (dont know his name). His acting is superb.
Seemed like a full house with great receptions throughout.
As we came out of the theatre, cameras were everywhere. Next thing we knew, David Hasselhoff was walking out with his family. He happily stopped briefly for photos, but I didnt have my camera !!!
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
Finale
Former Admin

Post by Finale »

pinknick103 wrote: My fav character was the guy who played felicia (dont know his name). His acting is superb
My favourite too :D
Jabka
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jabka »

Yes he is amazing his name is Oliver Thornton if it is the main guy who plays him, the alternate is good but Oliver is really great in the role.
Tony Sheldon is great as Bernadette they are both incredible.
I saw the alternate for Jason and he was really good too.

This is a really fun show and quite addictive :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ruth
23/05/07 the day Billy danced into my life :D

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
sunnyblue_20
Small Boy

Post by sunnyblue_20 »

I have seen Priscilla 2 more times last week! (Thursday and Friday)
On Friday Ethan was on as Benji! So maybe its one of the days he is on regularly.
I have seen Red Walker as Benji quite often the last month as I was always there on a Sat. evening.
:)
Billys:
Colin 1x, Leon 1x, Dean 1x, Josh 1x, Layton 6x, Corey 1x,
Sam 1x, Hogan 1x, Olly 1x, Fox 2x, Tom 2x, Tanner 1x

Michaels:
Shaun 6x, Ryan 2x, Jonty 4x, Daniel 1x, Lewis 3x, Dean 1x, Jake 1x, Connor 1x

Debbies:
Leigh 1x, Amy 2x, Leyci 7x, Scarlet 4x , Megan 2x, Annabelle 2x, Francesca 1x
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

Out of all the Children in Need musical theatre clips, it was the one from Priscilla that came across the best in my opinion. It has slightly changed my perceptions and I may just be a touch tempted to give it some further thought / consideration. :o
jon01
Miner

Post by jon01 »

Muppet wrote:Out of all the Children in Need musical theatre clips, it was the one from Priscilla that came across the best in my opinion. It has slightly changed my perceptions and I may just be a touch tempted to give it some further thought / consideration. :o
Go see it, you won't be disappointed ;)

On Saturday I was lucky to see ex Small Boy, Ethan Hammer as Benji. He gave a great performance...

*Spoiler below*

I don't think I've laughed so much at a show, you'll get a full size bus that can change to any colour, a Teletubby, ping pong balls falling on the stalls and an amazing quick costume change, speeded up concert scene, clever stuff..

If you sit on the left or right end of the row stalls near the front, some people will get a big surprise 8-)

Jon
Finale
Former Admin

Post by Finale »

Muppet wrote:Out of all the Children in Need musical theatre clips, it was the one from Priscilla that came across the best in my opinion. It has slightly changed my perceptions and I may just be a touch tempted to give it some further thought / consideration. :o
I have to agree with you there; Priscilla was the best West-End musical performance of the night...far better than Legally Blonde!

Yes, as Jon01 says, you won't be disappointed!
Jabka
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jabka »

Had a fabulous day out with Nikkie this week and went to Winter wonderland at Hyde park in the rain, to watch people fall over in the rain while ice skating... best free entertainment ever!!! :lol: :lol:

Mean but true and fun... not quite up to last years standard but good fun! John you missed out this year - sorry!

I must say I have never been so wet in my life - we had to go to a pub to dry off - and get warm... mmmm mulled wine... yummy
Spice of Life has a fab handryer in the ladies if you ever get caught in the rain! We got dried off quite nicely ready for the theatre - probally looked odd to everyone coming in - but didn't care I needed to get dry to warm up :)

We had treated ourselves to a Priscilla show in the evening and boy was it good!
Oliver was on so we were very happy :D :D
Guaranteed smile at the end - my face hurts still from laughing and grinning so much. :lol:
Will be going back soon - don't know if I will hit the same number of shows as Billy but its a contender...

If you haven't been yet - give it a go...
Its like almost 3 hours of Express ;) only grown up :)

Enjoy!!!
Ruth
23/05/07 the day Billy danced into my life :D

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
Finale
Former Admin

Post by Finale »

Is it true Tony Sheldon is coming out of it soon? :o

Return to “Discuss all other Shows - UK”