Tom Holland

Westletonion
Miner

Re: Tom Holland

Post by Westletonion »

As you will probably have seen in the reviews section, Tom sustained a nasty injury at yesterday's matinee (7th May) at the Wall Flip at the end of Electricity. I am sure we all wish him well for a speedy recovery and await news of how he is. It is a dreadful feeling to see any child injured or hurt. The only other time I have witnessed this at Billy was when Leon Cooke sustained a very nasty injury at the beginning of 'Angry Dance' some years ago and which was widely reported at the time on the previous Forum. Until the time of yesterday's injury, and as Pat has reported, Tom had produced a most brilliant performance. It also shows how one can take nothing for granted and rewakens one to the the realisation of how these performers are putting themselves at risk for our entertainment. All the very best of good wishes Tom for your recovery.
Mike Newman
Tall Boy

Post by Mike Newman »

:( :( :( :( So Sorry to hear about Tom. He does throw himself about to produce brilliant results, but injury is always a risk he takes, he always wants to give us his very best. Thinking of you Tom, and best wishes, and high hopes for a speedy recovery. We need you !!

"if you want to be a dancer ,dance."
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

All my best wishes for a speedy recovery, Tom. All of us who were at the matinee yesterday were heartbroken for you. Your magnificent performance left us breathless with excitement so we are all looking forward to seeing it again asap.

Pat
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

best wishes Tom GET WELL SOON :D
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
wendy
Tall Boy

Post by wendy »

best whishes tom , hope alls well
chocchipcookie26
Tony

Post by chocchipcookie26 »

Get Well Soon!
A new Tom avatar..dedicated to him...(obviously) and hoping he'll be back wowing audiences again soon.. i would like to see him!
x
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Get well soon, Tom.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

Best wishes and get well soon Tom. :D
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

I bet he's gutted! :|

Hope you get fully recovered soon Tom! Don't overdo it, in the meantime - make the most of the rest! ;)
pucka
Tall Boy

Post by pucka »

Just to let u all know, Tom is fine, at home watching tv. There is nothing wrong with him and should be back training on monday again. He is ok.
I got so scared when I read your posts this evening. I was wondering why he was at home last night, but he didnt mention anything :x (well nothing was wrong with him) ;) .
So no worries, he will be back next week :D

Return to “Cast - London”