When are you going to see BETM Broadway next?

angelenroute
Billy

Re: When are you going to see BETM Broadway next?

Post by angelenroute »

angelenroute wrote:12/08 - BETM Broadway with my sister + two friends [first time for all of them]
After almost a month *gasp* away from The Imperial, I get to see the Broadway show again this Thursday. It will be nice to see the flying, the big dresses, and the large sets again, as well as my hometown Broadway cast. My sister, my friend Michele and her daughter Megan will be seeing the show for their first time, so I'm tickled pink that I was able to get good seats for us in row A center to see the show. I imagine it will be an experience they'll just love to death, and I look forward to sharing my review of the evening with you on the December Broadway reviews section of our forum.

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

I already had a ticket to the final show on January 8th, but I just bought a few more...

...the last three shows before that...Friday night the 6th (after the fan appreciation celebration) and both shows Saturday

I've found I don't like Billythons (at least those more than 2 shows long) because I lose an appreciation for the show and the moment. But I suspect that on this final weekend, I will be appreciating every last bit of it, especially since so many of YOU will be there with me for these final shows too.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

pvmichaels
Small Boy

Post by pvmichaels »

Well, the countdown has began at work for my next, and last :( , NYC Billython has started and I cannot wait! I made these plans prior to the announcement of the show closing so I am kicking myself for missing out on the last show and the party.

I will be at the Saturday,12/17 (both shows), Sunday 12/18 (both shows), and the Wednesday 12/21 night show. It will be a tough time seeing the shows knowing the show is ending, but I always have the tour, so I guess I can try to cope but boy will I have withdrawals!!!!

Mike
Broadway-
Billy- Jacob 2x, Joseph 3x, Tade 4x, Peter 4x, Alex 1x, Giuseppe 1x, Julian 2x
Michael- Jake 1x, Cameron 7x, Neil 5x, Jack 4x

North American Tour-
Billy- Daniel 2x, Giuseppe 2x, Kylend 1x, JP 1x, Ty 1x, Zach 1x, Noah 2x, Ben 2x, Mitchell 3x, Drew 1x
Michael- Griffin 2x, Jacob 4x, Cameron 2x, Sam 4x, Jake 4x

London-
Billy- Scott 1x, Ryan 4x, Adam 2x, Harris 5x, Kaine 3x, Harrison 3x, Redman 2x

Michael- Joe M 5x, Connor L 4x, Connor K 4x, Reece 3x, thomas 2x, Jack 2x
Billy Fanatic
Small Boy

Post by Billy Fanatic »

Upon my return from my October Billython I was determined to skimp and scrap and do whatever necessary to have one more Billy weekend before the sun sets on the Broadway production in January.

Friday, December 9, 2011
8:00 PM: Priscilla Queen of the Desert - Palace Theatre, Orchestra Center, Row A, Seat 109

Saturday, December 10, 2011
2:00 PM: Billy Elliot the Musical - Imperial Theatre, Orchestra Center, Row A, Seat 114
7:30 PM: Billy Elliot the Musical - Imperial Theatre, Orchestra Center, Row AA, Seat 113

Sunday, December 11, 2011
2:00 PM: Billy Elliot the Musical - Imperial Theatre, Orchestra Right, Row A, Seat 2
7:30 PM: Billy Elliot the Musical - Imperial Theatre, Orchestra Center, Row A, Seat 112
Billy Fanatic
"Normal not to be normal"

BROADWAY - 19:
Billy: Alex K. x3, Giuseppe x1, Jacob x2, Joseph x5, Julian x2, Myles x1, Peter x4, Tade x1
Michael: Cameron x7, Jack x5, Jake S. x2, Neil x5
Debbie: Georgi x5, Lilla x14
Small Boy: Alex D. x10, Seth x3, Zachary x6
Tall Boy/Posh Boy: Ben x12, Giuseppe x1, Joseph x2, Julian x2, Myles x1, Tade x1

TOUR - 3
RICHMOND, VA:

Billy: Ben x1, Drew x1, Noah x1
Michael: Jake K. x1, Sam x2
Debbie: Samantha x3
Small Boy: Cal x3
Tall Boy/Posh Boy: Jake K. x2, Sam x1
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

angelenroute wrote:I already had a ticket to the final show on January 8th, but I just bought a few more...
...the last three shows before that...Friday night the 6th (after the fan appreciation celebration) and both shows Saturday
And I'll be seeing you there at all those shows! :) Be sure to add the other shows to the seating chart.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

johnnyc wrote:Be sure to add the other shows to the seating chart.
Right after I bought them, I logged the seats into the chart at http://www.smallmomentsofgrace.com/seat ... insert.php

:D

cainmac
Small Boy

Post by cainmac »

Start spreading the news...New York, NY. One last trip to see BETM on Broadway next week (until the re-release, of course). I don't want to get the tickets out, but I think the times are this Tuesday at 7:00 and Wednesday at 2:00. Maybe, I can sneak away on Thursday, too.
pvmichaels
Small Boy

Post by pvmichaels »

It is here....my last NYC Billython! I just bought tickets for when the tour comes to Orlando, so the withdrawals won't set in until after seeing the tour! I have tickets to several shows. If you are there, feel free to say hi! I will be the one singing along to all the songs and crying during the letter scene...

Saturday 12/17 Matinee...row A seat 109
Saturday 12/17 Night....row A seat 109
Sunday 12/18 Matinee...row A seat 109
Sunday 12/18 Night...row A seat 109
Wednesday 12/21 Night...row B seat 1

See you there!
Mike
Broadway-
Billy- Jacob 2x, Joseph 3x, Tade 4x, Peter 4x, Alex 1x, Giuseppe 1x, Julian 2x
Michael- Jake 1x, Cameron 7x, Neil 5x, Jack 4x

North American Tour-
Billy- Daniel 2x, Giuseppe 2x, Kylend 1x, JP 1x, Ty 1x, Zach 1x, Noah 2x, Ben 2x, Mitchell 3x, Drew 1x
Michael- Griffin 2x, Jacob 4x, Cameron 2x, Sam 4x, Jake 4x

London-
Billy- Scott 1x, Ryan 4x, Adam 2x, Harris 5x, Kaine 3x, Harrison 3x, Redman 2x

Michael- Joe M 5x, Connor L 4x, Connor K 4x, Reece 3x, thomas 2x, Jack 2x
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

pvmichaels wrote:If you are there, feel free to say hi! I will be the one singing along to all the songs and crying during the letter scene...
That narrows the choice down to about 1,500 then :D :D :)
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Today and tomorrow the BETM super-fans begin their invasion of New York City for what promises to be an amazing final weekend of our beloved show. They will travel from all corners of the world for this common purpose. Safe travels everyone! :D
-Chris
:/

Return to “Broadway Archive”