Priscilla Queen of the Desert

Chat about other shows here
Muppet
Michael

Re: Priscilla Queen of the Desert

Post by Muppet »

Well I have to give Jabka credit, she managed to get me to go despite a lot of reluctance! Although there was not a chance on this earth I was going to wear the free boa we were presented with on arrival!!

The show had its positive qualities, but generally speaking it wasn't really my cup of tea! I thought the Chinese woman was funny and some of the tunes are catchy.

However, it was nice to spend an afternoon with good friend Ruth again! I like the way my stage door stalking has rubbed off on her!
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Going to ee this again tomorrow - cant wait - fingers crossed Oliver Thornton is on xx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
AJ HOLDEN
Tall Boy

Post by AJ HOLDEN »

Thursday 30th Sept matinee

Richards, Gallagher, Thornton and Meagher (was that his W/E debut)?

Very apprehensive, knew little about the show having never seen the film and didn't quite know what to expect although obviously I had an idea.

Well it was simply brilliant. Great fun. Superb costumes, lack of scenery was a positive and the bus is very clever, absolutely brilliant camp humour and dialogue in general. Enjoyed most of the songs although I felt they missed a trick with a few and no real stand out songs.
Will I go again? Maybe just once more purely because, as with Billy, I'm sure I missed alot first time and I do need to sit further forward to appreciate the three Divas more.

Alex
Finale
Former Admin

Post by Finale »

yos
Audience Member

Post by yos »

Is anyone interested in a "PRISCILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT THE MUSICAL"? I have C17 stalls(£68.00) for December 30th matinee. Unfortunately I can't go :(
I can only accept paypal. sorry...

Please PM me if you interested in this!!

I will discount it. £68 --> £48!!

Akiko

Return to “Discuss all other Shows - UK”