Scott McKenzie

Deanfan5
Ballet Girl

Re: Scott McKenzie

Post by Deanfan5 »

Have a great long weekend break Scott. Do not worry about last night. You were magnificent. I have rarely seen such a powerful Angry Dance. Such raging emotions and vibrant dance. It must have taken a tremendous amount from you especially when followed up by the quality Dream Sequence and Electricity you danced.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

You just beat me to it, Deanfan5. Scott gave us a fantastic powerhouse Billy performance last evening. Some of us in Row B could hardly get up from our seats from exhaustion just watching it. And we got the Flying Scott, too :D

You Scots be proud of your countryboy.

Pat
Mike Newman
Tall Boy

Post by Mike Newman »

:D :D :D :D :D

Hope Scott gets everyone to spoil him to bits, he deserves it.

We're right behind you kidda.

" and we all go together when we go "
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

Scott, Reece and David Netlist will be on Channel 4 news tonight on a feature about how pronunciation of words in the English language have changed. :)

(according to the BETM facebook page).
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
Barry Appleby
George

Post by Barry Appleby »

Hi
Yes I heard them both speaking on C4, they were very clear, also their were interviews, of youngsters from the audience in the foyer of the VPT for the news report, on punctuation.
By the way, I went through Easington twice today on the train, on my way up to Sunderland and back, weather was clear and got good views.

Barry
athadj
Miner

Post by athadj »

Saw Scott both on Tuesday and Saturday matinee shows and he was so worth the wait!
He has a beautiful singing voice and his acting abilities are amazing. I Loved his letter scene in every way. First of all his facial expressions are priceless. He keeps changing from serious to smiling depending on the line like no other one I have seen. And right after he sings the first verse and sits down and Mrs W. starts singing he just mouths the words up until the moment dead mum appears when he suddenly stops and lifts his head to look at her with a smile on his face. OMG I loved this scene it was so touching to see him mouthing the words of a letter he (Billy) has obviously read again and again and means so much to him. I was so pleasantly surprised by his Angry dance! Seing such a vulnerable, fragile tiny young boy - I will be honest - I was not expecting the best Angry dance...But I was suprised at the beginning with his screaming and cursing! And the expressions on his face again, stunning. That's why I love sitting in the front rows. You cannot really apreciate trully some scenes and the actors unless you can actually see their facial expressions and Scott simply becomes another person during this routine! His Electricity both times was fantastic and he stood there after finishing it trying to control himself but he obviously was too content to be able to!
A strange and kind of funny (if not embarassing for him) thing hapenned in both his shows: The poor boy sneezed! I can understand that it is completely natural and does not affect the show in any way but I couldn't help but wonder - especially since I had never witnessed anything like this hapenning onstage and it happennd both times - if the poor boy is allergic to something, maybe dust? Oh well, not important.
I enjoyed his performances so much and finally I know what everyone means when they say that he puts a Scottish dance routine at the boxing scene!!! Hope I get to see him many many more times in the future!
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1
Thondra
Small Boy

Post by Thondra »

Yesterday was my fourth show but it was the first time I could stay after the show. I thought some of the cast could give me an autograph. Successful with Connor and Francesca I was very surprised as Scott said to me that he is afraid but he is not allowed to do this. I would have never asked if I knew this. It was a little bit embarrassing :oops:
Is someone around here who now why he is not allowed?

BTW Scott was brilliant yesterday. Last time I've seen him was in October. Was an improvement.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

If the children are with their parents then they can give autographs or pose for photos but you must ask both the parents and child for their permission first. If the children are with the chaperones then they are not allowed to give autographs or stop for photos.

It is all down to child protection.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Thondra
Small Boy

Post by Thondra »

Ah thank you. I didn't know it. Francesca was with a very proud grandad. He asked me if I want an autograph :)
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Thondra wrote:Yesterday was my fourth show but it was the first time I could stay after the show. I thought some of the cast could give me an autograph. Successful with Connor and Francesca I was very surprised as Scott said to me that he is afraid but he is not allowed to do this. I would have never asked if I knew this. It was a little bit embarrassing :oops:
Is someone around here who now why he is not allowed?

BTW Scott was brilliant yesterday. Last time I've seen him was in October. Was an improvement.
Was that the matinee or evening show, Thondra?

Return to “Cast - London”