Billy Elliot NY to close!

Post by alex2155 »

sad day...billy elliot is set to close Jan 8, 2012
http://broadwayworld.com/article/BILLY- ... 2-20111003
mikey2573
Tall Boy

Re: Billy Elliot to close!

Post by mikey2573 »

Though I predicted this would happen on another thread on this board, it is indeed sad to see it go. It has given so much JOY to so many people. Let's hope it pops up all over the country in regional productions --and of course ther eis the scaled down tour that will be crossing the country!
I have already booked my tickets for my last BILLYTHON on the weekend of Jan. 8th !! (Now I am broke for a while!)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I've just bought a ticket but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it :( :( :(
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
yanks1153
Small Boy

Post by yanks1153 »

So lost for words right now. But all I can say this production has made me meet so many wonderful people who became so close friends with. Will go to see it as much as I could now.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

I feel like someone close to me just died...I know part of me just died too =(
booth088
Tall Boy

Post by booth088 »

Billy Whiz wrote:I've just bought a ticket but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it :( :( :(
I'm sure that if you can't make it, that someone else will be eager to get your ticket. But looking at how easy it is to get tickets for that night right now, really goes to show how badley the show is doing right now. I just got two tickets for the last show row B...
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Billy Elliot New York has been part of my life for the past 3 years and even though it is finishing I have made friendships that will last a lifetime :D
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:Billy Elliot New York has been part of my life for the past 3 years and even though it is finishing I have made friendships that will last a lifetime :D
thank you for saying that and I completely agree and wanted to say the same thing....I just couldn't....still really emotional here as I'm sure all of you are too.......when will the last show be? can I assume the evening show that day?

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

angelenroute wrote:when will the last show be? can I assume the evening show that day?
Tickets are on sale for the matinee and evening so it will be the evening show.

patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

Very sad news. Most of all I am gutted for all of you great US fans of the show. I can't even begin to imagine how you're all feeling right now.

Pat

Return to “Broadway Archive”