Dean Charles Chapman

porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dean Charles Chapman

Post by porschesrule »

HBO has announced that the 5th season of Game of Thrones will begin on April 12, 2015:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/f10d74cd ... blast-near
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Ah Dean makes a couple appearances in the new trailer...he finally gets to kiss his wife(mommy does not look pleased).
https://www.facebook.com/GameOfThrones/ ... 6914922734
Sean
Small Boy

Post by Sean »

I really hope Tommen survives, I don't think I could take his death - I think the character is great, and of course I don't want Dean out of a job and off my screen.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

I can't even go by the books to predict that since I'm dubious as to his long term importance(he's a pawn for WAY more important characters) and the tv show feels free to off side characters that stay alive in the books, it all depends on the end game that I can't begin to predict. I'm pretty sure he isn't making it to the end end(he doesn't have a real claim on the throne...or does he lol there's theories) but I bet he'll last till very near the end, unless they bring the sister back. He's just too important to his mothers storyline to off yet.
Sean
Small Boy

Post by Sean »

I really hope you're right! Someone tweeted me a fan theory that they'll be offing him in Season 5 yesterday, but it was complete guess-work, so I refuse to believe it. I doubt he'll make it until the proper end either, unless Jaime has him abdicate the throne and flee or something like that.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Don't forget that Martin has not finished the series. Having read all of the books so far, I can say that Tommen was not killed off in the most recent book.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Sean
Small Boy

Post by Sean »

That's a good point Ellen, but unfortunately the show runners have said they're going to be deviating from the book, with some unexpected deaths (they will be passing the books at some point).

Sorry for letting this thread derail slightly from Dean.
muck912
Tall Boy

Post by muck912 »

Ellen - you should have prefaced your post with a spoiler alert.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Sean wrote:I really hope you're right! Someone tweeted me a fan theory that they'll be offing him in Season 5 yesterday, but it was complete guess-work, so I refuse to believe it. I doubt he'll make it until the proper end either, unless Jaime has him abdicate the throne and flee or something like that.
I honestly would love to hear that fan theory!!! I think a certain Prophocy is going to be revieled this season which explains his Mommy issues(and his sister) and may hint at the end game but as always it can and will be interpreted wrong...so no he might not be safe. But the kings landing story will be centered on his mother and wife fighting over controlling him, or rather mommy being parinoid over his saftey(she has reason) and the wife's house fighting over influence over the throne. Sorry to say but the king himself doesn't have that much influence over either right now lol. And the daughters story IS going to get from what I've head a boost in the show over the books...she is a spare in some eyes :) Tommens problem is he's a nice level headed kid who might be a good king someday...oh we just can't have that long Term on the Game of Thrones lol.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

muck912 wrote:Ellen - you should have prefaced your post with a spoiler alert.
I was just offering hope that Dean's character will not expire any time soon. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Cast - London”