New Member (Sort of) From Tampa

A place for new members to introduce themselves
allewry
Audience Member

New Member (Sort of) From Tampa

Post by allewry »

I am a teacher from Tampa, Florida. I am not really new , but this is my first post. I have seen BE 25 times or so between Broadway, Chicago, Cleveland, Tampa, Orlando, and now Boston. My parents live in Maine, so since I am on summer break, I am visiting them. Which just happens to be when BE is in Boston! What timing (OK so that was planned)! I saw the show on the 2nd and I am hoping to see BE again next week before I have to get back to Tampa and reality as a new school year will begin. Just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know how enjoyable it is to read everything here, particularly getting up to date on everything that's happening right before you go to the show! Thanks again. This site is awesome!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Member (Sort of) From Tampa

Post by ERinVA »

Welcome to the forum, allewry. Glad you finally decided to post. :D It sounds like you are a seasoned BETM fan. I hope you'll consider commenting on the Boston shows.

PS Thanks for your compliment. :D :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Welcome to the Forum, allewry. As Ellen said, I hope you'll share your thoughts on your Boston experiences. You being a long time fan of the show, I'm sure your comments will make a very interesting read.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

allewry wrote:I am a teacher from Tampa, Florida. I am not really new , but this is my first post. I have seen BE 25 times or so between Broadway, Chicago, Cleveland, Tampa, Orlando, and now Boston.
You've stopped being just a lurker. Congratulations. =) Actually a lot of people do this when they first join. I may have briefly too, even if just for a few minutes as I read various posts before posting. I'm glad you like the forum so much though. I love it too! In fact, it's such an often-used resource for so many of us, and a place so many people have met through and later become the best of friends, that very often I'll have someone reference a forum posting to me as if it's old news. I'll go and check and see the news is a whole 24 hours old. :D We really do use it all the time, and I'm glad you have found it useful too.

I'll be at the Boston shows next weekend, Friday night the 10th, both shows Saturday the 11th, and the Sunday matinee, so feel free to PM me if you'd like to meet briefly before, during (Intermission), or after. Always happy to meet fellow fans of this beautiful show!

Oh and do write reviews when you can. Don't be scared away by that word, "review" either. It can be just a quick note like, "Saw the show last night and loved it!" There's no word minimum you have to reach. There should be a maximum for some of us who go on too long though. :lol: On that note...

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

Welcome aboard allewry!

Thank you for your kind words about the forum.

I hope you continue to enjoy the forum and the show!

maria
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
BILLYFAN
Debbie

Post by BILLYFAN »

Welcome to the forum allewry

Hope you enjoy the forum
pvmichaels
Small Boy

Post by pvmichaels »

Welcome to the forum! I was a lurker for a while until I started going, more often, to the Broadway show, and then later to the London show! Make sure you post when you go so maybe you can meet up with fellow forum members.

Don't forget to keep an eye out for whenever they start selling the tickets for the January performances in Clearwater. I know I cannot wait! 8-)

Mike
Broadway-
Billy- Jacob 2x, Joseph 3x, Tade 4x, Peter 4x, Alex 1x, Giuseppe 1x, Julian 2x
Michael- Jake 1x, Cameron 7x, Neil 5x, Jack 4x

North American Tour-
Billy- Daniel 2x, Giuseppe 2x, Kylend 1x, JP 1x, Ty 1x, Zach 1x, Noah 2x, Ben 2x, Mitchell 3x, Drew 1x
Michael- Griffin 2x, Jacob 4x, Cameron 2x, Sam 4x, Jake 4x

London-
Billy- Scott 1x, Ryan 4x, Adam 2x, Harris 5x, Kaine 3x, Harrison 3x, Redman 2x

Michael- Joe M 5x, Connor L 4x, Connor K 4x, Reece 3x, thomas 2x, Jack 2x

Return to “New Members”